Rope Access Services in Bahrain
Durrat Al Muharraq for cleaning and maintenance is the most trusted name in the field of rope access in Bahrain. Contracting with us to provide Rope access services is a safe and smart choice.
At Durrat Al Muharraq we put our employees as our first priority, all of our highly-skilled technicians have been carefully selected, trained and cared for to ensure that we maintain the reputation we have gained over the years to provide high quality services while applying the safety standards. All of our technicians have valid IRATA certificates and they are re-evaluated multiple times regularly. This type of training and development is to ensure that this work is not only a just one of the technical skills, but it is one of the basic specialties in the long term. we provide first aid staffs on sight and all our technicians have been trained on safety and rescue procedures in case needed.
Rope access is a form of art at work, inspired by techniques used in climbing mountains and caves, which applies dangling by ropes to allow workers to access to difficult to reach locations without using scaffolding, cradles or aerial working platform. Where technicians descend or climb, and work while they are hanging.
The main purpose of the primary rope is fall protection, but another rope is used as a reserve Anti-falling rope incase of the unlikely failure of the primary rope. Usually this system is achieved using two Ropes, a basic work rope and a safety rope.
While inspection is the most common application, Rope Access can be used for painting, welding and cutting by the specialists in this field.
Typical applications of the rope access:
- Inspection, paint and construction on offshore oil platforms and power plants.
- Inspection, survey and maintenance of wind turbines.
- Inspection, survey, maintenance and construction on bridges and dams.
- Window cleaning, repair and maintenance of aircraft warning lights on high-rise buildings.
- Maintenance for the antennas of telecommunication and power transmission towers.
- Help build stadiums, towers and other shapes with unique structures of its kind.
- Inspection, documentation and access to large buildings.
- Install banners, flags and lighting fireworks on the difficult to access areas.